The Gallery Players is an all-volunteer nonprofit organization with a modest budget and limited fundraising; however, we do have some specific needs, and we’re looking to the neighborhood that has been our home for over 50 years for help. Take a look at our list of needs…do you see anything that you feel equipped to provide? Is there anything of interest that we can offer? Let’s be creative and work together to enrich our growing neighborhood of Park Slope! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can help.
What We Need:
- Office supplies and equipment
- Photocopying services
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Paint for sets and repainting of theater walls, stairways, lobby, etc.
- In-kind donations, i.e. bottled water, concessions, paper products (plates, cups, napkins), building supplies
- Space and food/drink for cast parties, work days, fundraising events
What We Offer In Exchange:
For Small Businesses
- link to your website from the Gallery Players website and promotion through social media
- possibility of being noted as “official ______” (e.g. restaurant, pub, photographer, etc.) of the Gallery Players
- advertising in the playbill program (please note that artwork and copy must be provided to us via email)
- pre-show dinner packages and post-show cast parties advertised for your establishment – thus bringing theater-goers into your space